Senior Consultant m/f
Consulting with Understanding and Passion
We are looking for colleagues who, together with us and our customers, make effective changes, find new solutions and achieve lasting success.
Consistency has been a high-performance consulting partner for national and international companies in various sectors since 2008. We support our clients with in-depth consulting expertise and proven management methods in addressing strategic challenges, implementing key projects, and increasing their productivity and innovation capability.
We look forward to meeting you!
Show us who you are and apply right here with a letter of motivation, your curriculum vitae and your references.
You are looking for
- An exciting field which focuses on the agile and digital transformation of nationally and internationally renowned companies
- A dynamic working culture with a flat hierarchy that promotes self-organisation
- A diverse and cooperative team
- A responsible role as an entreprenurial consultant all the way to entry as an equity partner
- An inspiring work environment for your personal and professional development
- Challenges in the implementation of innovative projects, in which you play a central leadership role
- Finding meaning and self-realisation through active participation in the shaping of our company
- Several years of experience in management consulting with proven project success
- Pronounced project management competence with leadership responsibility and / or extensive experience in the introduction and coaching of agile methods and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking and their scaling to SaFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Continuous commitment to clients, colleagues and companies
- A high degree of responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent German / C2 Level (Must-Have!)
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally a third foreign language
- High level of mobility
Fits to Us
- Someone who can listen as well as convince
- Someone who takes pleasure in motivating people
- Someone who always consults himself/ herself first
- Someone who has and demonstrates character
- Someone who thinks curiously and openly outside the box
- Someone who is passionate and committed to achieving the best results
- Someone who appreciates challenges as well as celebrating shared success
Time to Party
Entry as a Partner