Student Trainee / Intern m/f
Consulting with Understanding and Passion
We are looking for colleagues who, together with us and our customers, make effective changes, find new solutions and achieve lasting success.
Consistency has been a high-performance consulting partner for national and international companies in various sectors since 2008. We support our clients with in-depth consulting expertise and proven management methods in addressing strategic challenges, implementing key projects, and increasing their productivity and innovation capability.
We look forward to meeting you!
Show us who you are and apply right here with a letter of motivation, your curriculum vitae and your references.
You are looking for
- Insight and initial experience in an exciting field with focal points in the agile and digital transformation of companies
- A dynamic working culture with a flat hierarchy that promotes self-organisation
- A diverse and cooperative team
- An inspiring learning environment for your personal and professional development
- Finding meaning and self-realisation through active participation in the shaping of our company
- A working-student job for at least 6 months consisting of a minimum of 16-20 working hours per week, which are flexible and can be adapted to your schedule; or a full-time internship of 3 months or longer
- A permanent position after successful completion of your studies and/or internship
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Continuous learning and commitment to clients, colleagues and companies
- Promising developmental potential in your studies in computer sciences, business engineering, economics or another subject that you believe fits to us
- Fluent written and spoken German (Must-have!)
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally a third foreign language
- Ideally some previous experience with agile methods
Fits to Us
- Someone who can listen as well as convince
- Someone who takes pleasure in motivating people
- Someone who always consults himself/ herself first
- Someone who has and demonstrates character
- Someone who thinks curiously and openly outside the box
- Someone who is passionate and committed to achieving the best results
- Someone who appreciates challenges as well as celebrating shared success
Time to Party
Entry as a Partner