Senior Consultant UK m/w/d
Consulting based on mindfulness and passion
We are looking for colleagues who, together with us and our customers, drive effective change, develop new solutions and achieve sustainable success.
Since 2008, Consistency has been a successful consulting partner for national and international European companies in various industries. We support our clients mastering strategic challenges, implementing important projects and increasing their productivity and innovativeness with excellent consulting knowledge and proven management methods.
We are looking very much forward, to get to know you.
So please tell us who you are and what drives you by applying with a motivational letter and CV.
You’re looking for
- Interesting and exciting challenges with a focus on agile and digital transformations of nationally and internationally acting companies
- A dynamic work culture with flat hierarchies and a promotion of self-organization
- A multi-faceted and partner-like team
- A responsible role as consultant up to the level as Equity Partner
- An inspiring working environment for your individual, personal and professional development
- Challenges around the implementation of innovative projects, with you in a leading role
- Meaning and personal fulfilment through active participation in shaping our company
- Several years experience in management consulting with a proven track of project successes
- Distinct project management skills, with leadership responsibility and/or extensive experience in introducing and coaching agile methods and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking and their scaling)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and co-operation skills
- High willingness to take on responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking for customers, colleagues and companies
- Fluent in English (must-have!)
- High degree of mobility
You are a great fit to us, if you
- Understand to listen and be able to persuade individuals and teams
- Like people and understand to win them over
- Start consulting with yourself before doing so with others
- Have and show character
- Are curious and able to think out of the box
- Are passionately and persistently committed to achieving the best results
- Like challenges as well as celebrating our successes
Time to celebrate
Join as a partner