Trainee / Apprentice Opportunity UK f/m/d
Consulting based on mindfulness and passion
We are looking for colleagues who, together with us and our customers, drive effective change, develop new solutions and achieve sustainable success.
Since 2008, Consistency has been a successful consulting partner for national and international European companies in various industries. We support our clients mastering strategic challenges, implementing important projects and increasing their productivity and innovativeness with excellent consulting knowledge and proven management methods.
We are looking very much forward, to get to know you.
So please tell us who you are and what drives you by applying with a motivational letter and CV.
You’re looking for
- Insights and initial experience in an exciting work environment with a focus on agile and digital transformations
- A dynamic work culture with flat hierarchies and a promotion of self-organisation
- A multi-faceted and partner-like team
- An inspiring working environment for your individual, personal and professional development
- Meaning and personal fulfilment through active participation in shaping our company
- A work opportunity in our team over a period of min 6 months with 16-20 hours per week, planned flexibly to adjust to your individual timetable, or an internship for a min of 3-month full time
- A full-time role after your successful graduation from university
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and co-operation skills
- Strong commitment towards customers, colleagues and companies
- A promising development path around your studies in Information Technology, Engineering, Economics or any other subject you think can be beneficial for the role
- Fluent in English (must-have!)
You are a great fit to us, if you
- Understand to listen and be able to persuade individuals and teams
- Like people and understand to win them over
- Start consulting with yourself before doing so with others
- Have and show character
- Are curious and able to think out of the box
- Are passionately and persistently committed to achieving the best results
- Like challenges as well as celebrating our successes
Time to celebrate
Join as a partner