T +49 171 686 54 74
- Agile methods in management, project management and software development
- Detailed process knowledge of utilities industry in the areas of sales, billing, procurement, EDM, PFM, BKM, trade
- IT architecture and integration
- Program and project management
- Lecturer at the University of Bern in the field of market-oriented customer segmentation
The fast-pace and constantly changing businesses of our clients are at the same time my greatest challenge and motivation. Understanding this continuous transformation as an opportunity and shaping it through partnership, is the quintessence of successful collaboration.
During my career as a business IT consulting specialist, I have been able to follow how the methods, ways of working and consulting approaches have fundamentally changed in recent years. Today, we apply convincing agile methods to help our clients successfully meet the necessary changes. It is fascinating to observe how, in many cases, people re-identify with their work and contribute to projects with newly found motivation, enthusiasm and dedication to success.
Being available for our clients, across many different industries, is what makes our work so appealing. consistency stands for a pioneering spirit, creative freedom, flat hierarchies and trusting partnerships.
I spend my free time with family and friends and enjoy travelling and cooking with my wife. I recharge my batteries by hiking and playing sports.
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
Maximilian vom Felde genannt Imbusch
Hakki Arda Kirali